Sunday, December 14, 2008

Secret Elves...

I don't know who you are but THANK YOU! It was such a surprise to come home tonight with a little gift on my front door steps- The note card was very creative and I just love the hand towels that were inside the cute gift bag- I don't know who to say thank you to but just in case it is any of my blog followers or a blogger Thank you! It really brightened my day and put a big smile on my face! I honestly do not know who they are from, Sierra called me while I was out to dinner tonight and asked if we were locked out and if we were ringing the door bell, I told her "no it wasn't us, we are still at dinner" she said oh, well I am not answering the door then, I told her that was fine, not a bad idea and that we would be home in a little bit- Well I noticed as I was walking to the side door something on the front door steps so I checked to see what it was, thinking it was a note or something from the missionaries, since they received their transfer calls tonight, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that cute little gift bag- I am not use to getting things in secret, but I must admit it felt nice to be remembered and I feel special knowing that somebody cared enough about me to leave a gift for me- Again THANK YOU secret elves!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment