Saturday, December 20, 2008

8th day....

So on this 8th day of Christmas my elves brought to me two very special photo ornaments. Although I will say it scared Sierra a bit considering the photos were one of her and the other my all time favorite photo of Hunter that I took when he was only a few months old. The one of Sierra was taken by my friend LaCrisha on the day Sierra tested for her Black Belt back in May and I know I didn't give either of those photos to anyone so needless to say it has scared Sierra but I did explain to her that I have them posted on two sites so that family and friends could see them. She also said she has them posted on her sites as well so she felt much better knowing that. I will always treasure those ornaments! The one of Hunter is on the "Joy" ornament and his photo is the letter O and the one of Sierra is difficult to explain, so what I am going to do is when all is said and done, take a photo of all the gifts my elves have left me so that you can all see how wonderful they are!! Thank you elves this 8th night you have brought a tear to my eye... Have a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment