Tuesday, December 23, 2008

11th Day of Christmas....

Tonight I received Amish Friendship Bread and some homemade apple butter, it was yummy. No I didn't eat it all but I had a slice as well as the rest of the family. I don't know how to make apple butter but I really want to learn how. I know I know, I love to cook and bake but I don't know how to make apple butter. So again Thank you Secret Elves for another yummy treat and raised my spirits tonight!! Merry Christmas Secret Elves!

On another note my friend Christine, her husband Decker and their beautiful little girl Laralyn brought by a yummy treat as well. It is peppermint tree bark. White chocolate with candy cane mixed in it. Oh soooo very Yummy!! Thank you Smith Family, we love that treat as well tonight, I wish we were home when you stopped by. Have a wonderful Christmas!! We love you and are thankful for your friendship as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment