Sunday, December 14, 2008

Secret Elves Strike Again

So once again my sneaky secret elves stuck again. This time they struck while I was at dinner with Sierra at the Arnold's. When we arrived home there was a package on my kitchen counter with two hot pads that match the cute hand towels I received last night. Also in the package was a Christmas ornament, a white snow flake, with a very sweet saying on it. I still have no clue as to who my elves are but they sure do know how to make me feel special and they seem to know that I love to be in my kitchen. So once again I would like to Thank my elves for the wonderful gifts that put a smile on my face and make me feel special!! I wish I knew who they were so that I can really thank them and send them a thank you note, so once again if anyone on here knows who they are or if they are one of you, THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I bet that makes you feel amazing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete