Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner with the Johns and my Secret Elves

So tonight we were invited over to the Johns for dinner, I must say it was delicious! Katie made spaghetti and meatballs that were wonderful. It was nice to get to know her husband Chris and spend time with the missionaries as well and the stories that were shared were hilarious. Katie and Chris are from Alaska and Elder Wilson lived there for a little while also. So there were many stories about moose. I must send her a thank you note for such a wonderful evening.

While we were there my Secret Elves struck again this time it had nothing to do with the kitchen, it was all about pampering me. Talk about feeling special, I don't know who they are but they know how to pamper somebody. My gifts tonight were a bath pillow, Mary Kay Harmony Body wash and a bath puff. I am looking forward to using those soon! The card that was attached to the gift bag was very creative. I will have to do a post just about the cards themselves. I just can't believe I am lucky enough to have such wonderful elves!! Thank you elves for what you are doing!! I will remember this for years to come and next year I believe I will be someones secret elf for the 12 days of Christmas. What fun it must be to brighten somebody's day like you have mine! And for those who know me YES this had made it into my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment