Friday, December 26, 2008

12th Day of Christmas..

So on the 12th day of Christmas my Elves came really early, in fact they were so early that day I wasn't even awake yet. I did not get to leave my Thank You note like I had planned which really bummed me out but I knew that all the elves knew about my Thank You email to one of the Elves so that makes me feel a little better. So what did they leave me as my final gift that day, well they left me a Calendar of our Savior what a fitting final gift I think considering that is what the holiday is all about. I love the prints for each of the months, they are so beautiful. Not only will the Calendar remind me of our Savior each and every day of the year but it will also remind me of my Secret Elves and the fun the past 12 days have been. Thank you so much Secret Elves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment