Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the 5th day of Christmas my Secret Elves gave to me...

Not 5 golden rings, some things I can use anyway I choose. Those are their words... I received a very cute bracelet, book mark, candle that smells way yummy a mask to block out the light at night and a magnet with the sweetest saying. The magnet is on the fridge as my daily reminder that I have such wonderful elves this holiday season (not that I need a daily reminder) but it puts a smile on my face every time I look at it. Thank you Secret Elves!!

Last night the youth at church stopped by and sang Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was cute, they are such a great group of kids and I am looking forward to getting to know the young women at church through my calling. They also left me with a big gift basket as well, lots of yummy chocolate, and nuts and fruit as well as some hot coco. I shared some of it with the Missionaries since they were here for dinner. I have learned that Elder Regnier LOVES chocolate more than I do. Anyway this is getting of topic but it was a wonderful night shared with family and friends I really do enjoy this time of year!! I hope you all enjoy your Holiday Season as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment