Friday, December 19, 2008

7th day and the Elves gave to US...

On this 7th day of Christmas my elves gave to not just me but to my family as well, but before I tell you what they brought I must tell you what happened. JB and I decided to go out tonight and finish up the Christmas shopping for the kids. Not a big deal right, WRONG!! As we were leaving the house through the side door, my elves were at the front door dropping off the gifts, I did not see them because JB noticed them and blocked my view, I don't know if he knows who they are because he turned his back. So my elves showed up earlier than they have in the past. It was a little after 7 when they arrived, it was a good thing we didn't use the front door tonight. So all I can say was WHEW that was a close one.

Now what did they bring you are wondering well, for Hunter they brought a BIG truck, his favorite kind of toy in the whole wide world! He loves that truck! For Sierra it was a snowman hot coco cup with Mary Kay cleanser, I don't know how they knew she uses that, they are some very smart elves and for JB, his favorite candy, Twizzlers and a Coke Zero, I guess they knew he has a sweet tooth, and for me, some very warm gloves and Mary Kay Satin Hands Lotion. Thank You Elves, that was so thoughtful of you to think of my family as well. This has been so much fun and I can't wait until I can do this for somebody next year!! You have inspired me. You are amazing elves and I wish you happiness and love this holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment