Saturday, November 15, 2008

She did it!

Well today Sierra Nicole received her Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do! I am so very proud of her - I know I have said it a million times but it is true! The girl is such an inspiration- There were a lot of people there to watch her receive her belt this afternoon and I promised I wouldn't cry "that much" and I was good I only cried when she actually tied her belt around her waist and when she raised her hand and took the black belt oath - I am bummed that my camera didn't work and that I don't have photos of the the actual event but I will take photos this week of her in her uniform with her new belt and post them so you all can see - I received a bouquet of flowers as a thank you for helping her achieve her goals - On a sad note she has decided not to continue on for her 2nd degree at this time, she wants to try other sports and Tae Kwon Do takes up a lot of her time and at least 6 months of every year is dedicated to strictly training for black belt so she is going to take some time off and go back to it later on - I really hope she does  go back because she has such a natural talent for it and is so beautiful to watch - I love watching her kick, so graceful! Anyway I just wanted to share with you all her accomplishment- I Love you Sierra, and am so so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment