Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update for Maggie

This post is for a friend of mine, she pointed out to me that I haven't updated the blog in a while so here you go Maggie. For the past few weeks I have been doing some "spring cleaning" so to speak. I have been hitting the delete button a lot. I just don't have time for drama in my life, I mean come on now I am in my mid 30's. I have ended a friendship that was 18 years old, it sucks yes but really I can't handle all the crap that went along with that friendship and I learned that it really was a onesided friendship for the past year. I wish that friend only happiness in the future but if they keep on the track they are on then it will be a sad and lonely life.
I also have cut my hair off, seriously it is short. I LOVE it though I look totally different I still need to take a picture of the new do. I have also been working out since the start of the year and have lost 23 pounds so far. I still have a long way to go but at least I am making progress. I will one day be skinny again, like before I had two children and cancer. I don't know if I will ever get down to the weight I was before I had chemo, radiation and two children but at least I will be in shape and healthy and that is all that really matters to me. My trainer told me that I may not look good at 120 but I may look healthier at 130 or 135 because of my height. So we shall see.
I have a new calling at church, not too sure about it but I will give it 110%. I am a Primary Teacher for the 5 year olds. I am not doing it alone thank goodness because there is noway I could. My friend Katie was also called to be a Primary Teacher. She taught the class last week and made it look oh so easy. She is so great with the kids!! I am not use to being the one in front of the class but the one who sits in the back and doesn't ask questions.
So Maggie that is what I have been up to for the past few weeks, nothing exciting just life and making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment