Thursday, January 21, 2010

My little girl is growing up

Well it is official, Sierra is now legal to drive. After 4 hours at the DMV she received her permit. I can not believe that number one I am old enough to have a child that is able to drive and number two said child is old enough to drive.
I remember when she was just a little girl and learning how to ride her bike, I thought to myself one day she will be asking for the keys to the car and that day has actually arrived. My sweet little Sierra has grown up before my eyes it was just a blink I swear. Today was a happy yet sad day all in one. I miss the days when she would sit on the couch and cuddle up next to me and we would read a book or color together, but yet on the other hand I love the fact that she and I are so close. We talk about anything and everything. We have the kind of relationship that I dreamed of having when she was little. I am so lucky that I have such a good kid. I love you Sierra and am so very proud of the young woman you have become. You will always be my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment