Monday, March 15, 2010

Life

Since my husband I went to Amsterdam in December I have been on a mission so to speak. I am taking my life back. I am doing things I want to do. I am making a list and crossing things off as I go. When I was in Amsterdam I decided that I was going to get back into the game of life again and I am. I have made a two year goal. I want to accomplish certain things in that time period and I know that since I have a game plan I will do just that. I will sell the house I live in right now and get one that I like, one that I can make a home for me and my family. I will buy my camera and take some classes so I can learn to take amazing photos and fill that home with fantastic shots of my family. I will go back to Amsterdam with my daughter, I will go to Italy with my family and I will love each and every minute of it. I will make more time for my friends on the west coast. I miss them dearly. I will embrace each and everyday and find beauty in all of it. I know that we are only here for a short time when you look at the big picture our time on earth is just a sliver and I am going to make the most of it. I will tell everyone how I feel about them I will find the positive in any situation and be thankful for it. I am learning to love me for me. I have some fabulous friends who have taught me that it isn't what is on the outside that matters it is what is on the inside, they have shown me that through their examples and I am grateful for each and everyone of them. When I was training for the Nike Women's Marathon I really had some doubts about myself and my ability to do it but my friends lifted me up with their words and I will never forget when I crossed the finish line and I saw Dre and talked to Juls on the phone, I was in tears and I knew that no matter how much time had passed since I had seen or talked to them that time didn't change anything between us our friendship was just as strong as the day we met. My friend Katie is a huge inspiration to me. I could write a book about all that she has taught me. She is truly amazing, the most positive person I have ever met in my life. I don't know how she does it really. When I wanted to give up and call it quits she was there, when I didn't want to run/walk anymore she was there to encourage me. Katie has a heart of gold and I will always treasure our friendship. I could seriously comment on each and everyone of my friends and how they have all touched my life in a positive way and believe my I have most of it written down in a journal just how much I love each and everyone and how thankful I am. I guess what I am saying is that life is oh so good.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment