Monday, April 19, 2010

Guido and Giuseppe

Since the passing of Zoltan two weeks ago Hunter has asked if he can get a fish tank. Well this past weekend we did just that. We have started out with two guppies and he has named them Guido and Giuseppe, I have no idea where he came up with the names but I must admit I love those little fish. Yes I said love them. I am not a fish fan but these little guys are so cool. I love their little fins and they are amazingly fast. We will be adding more fish to the tank in a few weeks once it has gone through the new tank cycle and is safe to allow more fish to the tank. Hunter loves his fish as well, it is cute to listen to his giggle as he watches them swim around and around. I didn't think that fish could bring such happiness to a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment