Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Near Completion

The new house is coming along nicely.  I stopped by to check on it yesterday and when I pulled up to the house I noticed the landscaping had been almost completed, the gutters had been installed and the house number was up.  I am loving how this is turning out!  I then walked into the house and noticed that the knobs had been installed on all the doors and the best part my granite counter tops had been installed in my kitchen! They are so beautiful!! I can not wait to start cooking in the kitchen.

There are only 3 weeks left until we close on the new house and it will become our home. I have already purchased the patio furniture, picked out the paint color for the inside of the house, picked out the fencing that will be installed two days after we close. I am so excited to move in. I am so thankful I have been able to watch this house be built. I have taken photos of each phase and can't believe how quickly it has all come together. 2 months ago I was still in Cary, the foundation hadn't even been poured yet and now the only thing left to do inside the home is to install the appliances and carpeting and those will be completed by the end of this week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment