Monday, November 16, 2009

1 Point Away UGH!!

I swear if I hear this one more time this school year I am going to scream. I hear this a few times a week. "Mom I am just one point away from an A, or B" Dude if you know you are only a point away do the work to get the A or B... Do the extra credit and just get it done. Now I know she works hard but it drives me nuts that she just doesn't go that extra mile to get that one point!!! I get a progress report each week so I know how she is doing all the time and I know that her test scores are terrible, they have always been terrible so I don't even worry about those I look at all the other stuff and so far I can't complain but I am just tired of hearing about that one point.... With that said, keep up that great work Sierra I am proud of you and all your hard work just get that DAMN POINT would ya :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I am soooo with you on that! PLEASE get that extra point!

    ReplyDelete