Monday, November 16, 2009

1 Point Away UGH!!

I swear if I hear this one more time this school year I am going to scream. I hear this a few times a week. "Mom I am just one point away from an A, or B" Dude if you know you are only a point away do the work to get the A or B... Do the extra credit and just get it done. Now I know she works hard but it drives me nuts that she just doesn't go that extra mile to get that one point!!! I get a progress report each week so I know how she is doing all the time and I know that her test scores are terrible, they have always been terrible so I don't even worry about those I look at all the other stuff and so far I can't complain but I am just tired of hearing about that one point.... With that said, keep up that great work Sierra I am proud of you and all your hard work just get that DAMN POINT would ya :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh... I am soooo with you on that! PLEASE get that extra point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at testing too. It's really annoying because it doesn't mean you are dumb, it just means you suck at taking tests. haha. Tell her she's gonna be upset when she applies to college with a 2.9 GPA and they say "sorry, but you are 1 point shy of our entry requirements" BUST SOME ASS CHICA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and it is important to practice test taking skills. She will never be excused from taking tests. It's the only way they evaluate people unfortunately. I have struggled with this...it is SO UNFAIR! She will just have to figure it out if she wants to get anywhere in life.

    ReplyDelete